Pre-amble: Although fulus (small change, anything smaller than the smallest silver coin) could be anything, even a piece of paper, paper with a printed value should never be used as a value bearing unit, as modern paper money in itself was likened to nothing but fulus in the fatwa by Shaykh A’lish.
Tag Archives: saq
Your contribution will assist us in our dawah, training & community projects.
For Local Donations please email us for our bank details!
- Open Mithqal Standard January 21, 2012
- Maulana Imran Hosein arrives in Cape Town March 11, 2011
- Day 2 – Talk by Moulana Irshad Soofie March 22, 2011
- Day 4 Ali Mustapha Seinpal – The development of the Self March 25, 2011
- Day 5 Sheikh Sadullah Khan: Spirituality from the Quran March 28, 2011
- Maulana Imran Hosein – Cape Town Lecture Tour: February 2015 January 30, 2015
- Surah Al Kahf and Riba January 19, 2014
- Masjid Maintenance June 6, 2013
- Winter School 2013 June 6, 2013
- Freemarket April 2013 April 24, 2013
- Mogammad Noordien: Assalaamu Alaykum Shukran for a brilliant semin...
- Fozea Fryddie: Would that this type of knowledge be workshopped o...
- Live Stream of Afroz Ali Lectures….every night from 19h30 UTC+2/SAST | Islamic Network: [...] Tour Schedule [...]...
- Live Stream of Afroz Ali Lectures….every night from 19h30 UTC+2/SAST | Islamic Network: [...] Donate [...]...
- Afroz Ali Lecture Tour | Islamic Network: [...] Imam al-Ghazzali – Seminar Registration [....
2nd International Islamic Retreat Activities Afroz Ali awqaf Cape TOwn Community Conference copyright dinar dirham facebook fatwa fulus fundraising gold Imran Hosein interest Islamic Banking Islamic Network Lecture Tour man money murabitun mxit paper paper money privatisation Projects Riba ribah saq silver Social society surah kahf Tent Hire Timbuktu Books twitter usury Venezuela; imperialism; chavez; democracy wakf waqf XpressO zakaah zakaat